Sunday, May 08, 2005

Yes, I do indeed go on...

Known for commenting too much (or too lengthily) on other people's blogs or chat boards, I was encouraged to start my own blog instead ("Git yer own blog!"). Here it is. Be aware of what you're getting into. Second only to my friend Rob Moxley, I am a very long-winded story teller, fond of tangents and side-steps. I don't get to the point very quickly, and sometimes forget what the point even was. But I enjoy it. Can a person enjoy seeing oneself type (like hearing oneself talk)? Maybe I'm just impressed with my own typing speed (it's 62 words a minute, last I tested it). Or maybe I just enjoy documenting things and seeing them written down on paper. At any rate, I may be enjoying this blog much more than you. Just so you know...

1 comment:

337is said...

Unlike Rob, your stories are at least remotely interesting and do eventually make sense if you have a marathon runner’s endurance for divergent twists that can sheer yer’ head clean off!

For the record, I type 235 words per minute. On a slow day.