Sunday, May 15, 2005

Dealing with Life's Little Annoyances

For you rebels out there, here is an article from the NYT about fighting against "the man" in small ways. The part of the article that I could most relate to was ordering Starbucks coffee as small, medium, or large, to rebel against their silly renaming strategy.

I am sending you a link to the article as seen on www.cockeyed.com because there's a little more information at the bottom (a call from the author for more ideas) and because the NYT makes you purchase articles to read them which, as we all can attest, is very annoying.

To read the article excerpt, click here.

Good luck in your small rebellions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for forwarding me the blog Lisa! I enjoyed it - feel free to forward the link when you get some more thoughts down.

I was also thrilled to see on your site that someone else likes Kings of Convenience! If you like them, try these bands I just found out about - Aqualung (CD is called Strange and Beautiful) and Shane Nicholson (CD is called Its a Movie).

Take care.
Jeff

337is said...

Wow! I feel like everyone is in to Aqualung...talk about momentum...everyone I know is talking about them!