Monday, July 11, 2005

500 Hits

I am excited to note that my blog has just reached the 500-hit mark. For some reason, this seems significant to me, and I'm therefore excited enought to blog about it!

The other good news is that, by my most accurate guesstimates, only about 350 of those hits are from me, checking to see how many hits my blog has.

Thank you to my seven other readers for helping me achieve this awesome accomplishment!

And, no, I haven't had this post drafted for the past week, optimistically anticipating the day when I would get to hit the "publish" button. Not me!

4 comments:

mike g said...

I have had my blog for many months longer than you and I have about 425 hits right now. You are so much more popular. I didn't add a counter right away, but I still had it before you started yours. Most of my hits come from you checking in for updates anyway:)

337is said...

What's our, your fans, prize for helping you achieve this?

337is said...

Careful Mike…she’s a known game stealer…

LMR said...

The reward is that I will totally check in and post comments on anyone's blog that I know about.

Really, the payoff is only for the fellow-bloggers among us. This should encourage others out there to "git yer own blog!" Then you can read my witty comments on YOUR blogs!

Lovingly,
Lisa