Monday, January 16, 2006

Series Photos

Series photos are something that I enjoy but have not created for a few years. If you looked through the personal photos of my college years, however, you would find at least three or four different photo series in my collection. My favorite is a series I did with an exclamation mark sticker I pulled off of a CD case. I have a whole roll of film of various people holding that sticker. It still makes me laugh.

I was delighted when my husband found this web page, documenting a series of over 900 photos where people are covering one eye. It reminded me of a similar series of photos I had on my wall in college . . . I had just happened to stumble across three photos in music magazines of people itching one eye, and I lined them all up together.

It looks like the blogger has his email posted at the bottom of the page, and I bet that if you took a photo of yourself covering one eye, he would post it on his blog. Pretty cool!

No comments: