Tuesday, January 17, 2006

New Invention Request: Cereal Sieve

I just poured myself a bowl of cereal, emptying out the box. As I got to the bottom, it was mostly dust, with a few tidbits of real cereal. Herein lies my dilemma: If I dump the entire contents of the box into my bowl, all the cereal dust will create a sludgy effect which is really gross. If I leave the last five tablespoons in the bottom of the bag, I feel like I'm wasting cereal.

I tried to use a standard spaghetti strainer to get rid of all the dust, leaving only the bigger bits behind, but somehow the cereal dust ended up clogging up the strainer holes, and it really wasn't very effective.

Any brilliant ideas?

1 comment:

337is said...

You have too much time on your hands sweetie...build a bridge and jump off...I mean get over it. ;-)