Saturday, October 01, 2005

My Friend Sam's New Blog

My friend Sam started a blog about a month ago and, as it's always difficult to have people find your blog among the thousands of other blogs out in the blogosphere, I thought I would post a link to it here.

Sam (formally Samantha) is an Ann Arborite (since I used to work in Ann Arbor, I know quite a few of those Ann Arbor dwellers) who knows much more about books, music, and movies than I do. She also knows about "cool stuff" that I would never have stumbled upon if not for her "head's up" to me, like KnockKnock (some of the coolest stationery around), for example.

Pop on over to her blog and post comments if you get a chance. It's more fun to blog when you get some sort of response (speaking from experience, of course).

No comments: