Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Meet George Jetson

People who have read my post about our washer and dryer will know that I can get a little excited about technology, especially things that make life easier around the house. People who have read my post about "things that dry other things" will know that I am always hoping someone will invent something cool, even if there's not an urgent need for it.

So I was delighted today when my husband sent me a link to the following article from Wired magazine about a research team from MIT called the Counter Intelligence Group (it's a pun, and you'll see why soon -- hee, hee!) and their research regarding ways to make working in the kitchen (See! Get the pun! Counter!) more high-tech. Fridge cameras, smart cabinets, recipes displayed on the counters, and reusable dishes. It blows the mind.

If you are easily amazed like I am, you will love this article! Enjoy!

No comments: