Monday, June 18, 2007

A new ipod

Well, I took my little sad-faced ipod into the Mac store in Green Hills (yes, aren't you impressed that I'm driving a stick shift in Green Hills?!) after making an appointment online. I tried the drop-in method at the Mac store on Saturday night which just didn't work out well. So back I went today.

The upshot is that it looks like I'll be getting a new ipod. This one is fried, and he didn't think they could even save what's on the hard drive. Thank goodness for having a warranty that still has three more months on it. Now, I have to find the Keane CD (Under the Iron Sea) that I've been craving. It's not on our Mac right now because Les accidentally erased our entire iTunes library a few months ago, and I had downloaded the Keane CD before the Great iTunes Disaster of 2007. I guess I'll be digging through some boxes. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

337is said...

I like how I get blamed for everything ... at least your thinking of me.

Yay for new iPods!