Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Added an RSS Feed Option

Sick of wondering when I actually get around to posting something on my blog? Well, scroll to the bottom of this page and hit my RSS feed option and you'll never need to wonder. Updates will come to your door (sort of).

First, you'll need to get an RSS reader set up. Les recommended Google's RSS reader, which you can find here. Or you can download FireFox (another internet browser system) and read about their "live bookmarks" option here.

If you're like, "What's RSS?" then you should read this wiki entry about it here. Actually, I need to read it as well, because I am totally clueless. This post could be titled "the blind leading the blind" for all that I know about RSS.

Let me know how it goes. I've also linked my blog to my Facebook account, so if you're a Facebook friend, you can keep up with things online that way.

Remember that I'm a total non-techie, so these are giant steps for me. Gulp.

3 comments:

Sam said...

For a nontechie you sure driop those technical terms with authority...

LMR said...

I am basically just typing what Les says...

Thank goodness for him "balancing me out" when it comes to technology! Now I can continue down my path of learned helplessness where technology is concerned!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I've got this option on my web site as well!!