Thursday, June 30, 2005

My poor, neglected blog...

Just a quick post to say I'm alive and well. Actually, I'm alive and sleepy. There are two guys living at my house who like to stay up late, and like me to stay up late with them, so I feel like I'm not quite up to my usual liveliness. My brain doesn't feel like it's connecting properly and my eyes feel glazed over.

The latest news is all good: my husband is now permanently here in Nashville so our days of the long-distance relationship are over, and it appears that the house we were living in in Michigan has sold, so a chapter of our lives is officially closed and another chapter begins. Although it's a bittersweet transition, we're both excited about what's coming up next!

I should have a few free moments to update the blog this coming long weekend so I'll try to put out a few posts then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy you're together. Sad you're no longer residents of the Mitten. Post more photos. More crazy stuff about coffee, too.
-- Ciao, EricO

337is said...

You do realize that you get progressively more lively as evenings wear on don't you? Like some night-borne caffeine infusion permeating your skin unbeknownst to you...I guess I'm trying to say it's not my fault you're naughty!