Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Half Back

Apologies to those of you who thought I was going to be writing about football... As if!

As you know, I took a brief hiatus over the last two weeks as I moved from one apartment to the next and as my husband and I moved a big truck of stuff from Michigan to Nashville. I'm now noting here that, even though I am now back in Nashville, I'll be taking another brief hiatus from blogging as my laptop makes a trek around the US with Les. I have a computer at home, but it's sans monitor (couldn't fit it in the truck!) and I just don't trust myself to blindly type the right keys and make the right clicks (but wouldn't it be amazing if I could!).

I would love to blog about the whole interstate moving experience before my latest hiatus, but I think the bruises on my arms and legs and the physical exhaustion I am currently experiencing are still too fresh in my mind. Rather than representing the move as an exciting and awesome experience, I think my post would be pretty whiney. Y'all don't need to read that kind of stuff. So, I'll rest, organize our new apartment, and blog later!

I will say that right now every room is filled with boxes at about a chest-high level, with a few small pathways in between. Considering that the truck was much smaller than our apartment, I am wondering how a half-truck of boxes turned into an apartment full of boxes. I suspect some sort of foul play!

Enjoy the break. I'll type atcha later!

1 comment:

337is said...

Hey, thanks for all the hard work you did moving stuff and then putting it away before I came in…you did it with a MUCH better attitude than I could have and I really appreciate it.