Saturday, August 18, 2007

What you really wear

I won't go into too much detail about this link because I'm referencing a blog post by someone I don't know that Les posted on his Facebook page, and I'm so far removed from this idea being in any way connected to me that I don't want to take any credit even finding it. All I did was think this blog post was great enough to post it here so that some of you could enjoy it.

Follow this link and you'll be connected to a blog called 43 folders. The post I've linked to is about determining what clothes in your closet you really do wear and what clothes you don't. It's aimed at simplifying your life and clearing out clutter. These are concepts I love, but don't necessarily practice, so I try to put myself in the way of exposure to these types of ideas as frequently as possible in the hope that they'll sink in and I'll start being more zen, less cluttered, and more practical.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I think that's a swell idea.I'm pretty sure I know what I would find but I'd like to try. I wonder if I'd overthink it though and throw on pieces I might have otherwise not if not doing this test because I'm so darned soft hearted...