Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Conversations with My Sister

This conversation with my sister from two Thanksgivings ago just popped into my head. Thought I'd share it here.

The scene: A three-mile hike through the woods of rural Virginia. Due to our fast walking pace, we've left the guys in our dust long ago.

Topics of conversation: Everything, including my brother-in-law and sister wanting to move to Mexico

Randomly...

Me: Sometimes living in The South just feels so "un-me." I'm not into big hair, big purses, and fashion.

My Sister: You're wearing a black, dry clean only shawl on a hike in the woods...

Me: (thoughtful pause)

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

jen said...

Hahaha! This made me snort at my desk.

337is said...

That was memorable hike for all of us ... Jon and I came away with some major take aways too.